World of Peacecraft
I found the coolest videos last week. It follows the journeys of a new character on World of Warcraft who goes through the world without killing anything. Mostly he dies. A lot. It's kind of hilarious, and absorbingly fun to watch. Here, check it out:
I started thinking about how I'd try to level a character without killing anything.
The video picks exploration, herbalism, and mining as three ways to gain experience. But there's also some quests that can be completed without killing. (Can't collect ten bear-asses, 'though.)
Stealth is important for the character, since you're going to have to sneak past a lot of stuff. Good ole' Raandyy up there picked a Rogue, but I'm thinking Druid. Druids get the ability to sneak around too, plus they get a bunch of healing spells. And Druids can fly. Non-death from above! (But seriously, being able to fly really improves herbalism.)
In fact, creating a healer raises an interesting possibility: A non-violent Rogue can't really do a dungeon, but a non-violent Restoration Druid who heals a party of characters is actually viable. (If you can make to level 15, where you get access to dungeons. From that point, it may not be much different from normal leveling.)
Druid it is!
Now where? I've hit the maximum number of characters I can have on one server. I started playing around 2013, and had to try out every class. I've raised a number of them to maximum level. (Not that I'm actually good at any of them.) But now I need to pick a new place.
Over to the server list, and let's see what we've got... oh, here's a server called Khadgar. I like Khadgar as a character, so I'll go with that. And ... Night Elf Druid? This is bringing back memories--my first character was a Night Elf Druid! I always thought Druids sounded cool. But my first character was female, so let's make my new one male. A really hunky male. Yeah, that's the ticket. And what to call him... how about "LaPaz" for peace? Nope, that's taken. Ah, here we go: Pazca works. Now I have Pazca the Druid ready to go.
Wonder what he'll get up to in the world?
The video picks exploration, herbalism, and mining as three ways to gain experience. But there's also some quests that can be completed without killing. (Can't collect ten bear-asses, 'though.)
Stealth is important for the character, since you're going to have to sneak past a lot of stuff. Good ole' Raandyy up there picked a Rogue, but I'm thinking Druid. Druids get the ability to sneak around too, plus they get a bunch of healing spells. And Druids can fly. Non-death from above! (But seriously, being able to fly really improves herbalism.)
In fact, creating a healer raises an interesting possibility: A non-violent Rogue can't really do a dungeon, but a non-violent Restoration Druid who heals a party of characters is actually viable. (If you can make to level 15, where you get access to dungeons. From that point, it may not be much different from normal leveling.)
Druid it is!
Now where? I've hit the maximum number of characters I can have on one server. I started playing around 2013, and had to try out every class. I've raised a number of them to maximum level. (Not that I'm actually good at any of them.) But now I need to pick a new place.
Over to the server list, and let's see what we've got... oh, here's a server called Khadgar. I like Khadgar as a character, so I'll go with that. And ... Night Elf Druid? This is bringing back memories--my first character was a Night Elf Druid! I always thought Druids sounded cool. But my first character was female, so let's make my new one male. A really hunky male. Yeah, that's the ticket. And what to call him... how about "LaPaz" for peace? Nope, that's taken. Ah, here we go: Pazca works. Now I have Pazca the Druid ready to go.
Wonder what he'll get up to in the world?
Comments
Post a Comment